Many Platforms. Infinite Applications.
Speed That’s Affordable and Precise
Cutting with a 0.005″ beam of light is the latest technology MultiCam has brought to market. It also takes advantage of the EZ Control system MultiCam has refined since 1989. The 2000 Series is an extremely versatile and affordable laser system.
Able to raster engrave and vector cut in one CNC process, the 2000 Series is perfect for cutting a wide variety of materials including plastic, wood and light-gauge ferrous metals. When machining acrylic, the laser cuts and polishes the edge in the same pass, eliminating secondary operations and saving valuable production time.
- No machine offers more standard features than the MultiCam 2000 Series Laser
- All steel, stress-relieved frame to insure structural integrity under the most demanding conditions
- CO2 laser power outputs up to 1000 watts
- Laser beam components designed specifically for high-tolerance requirements and ease of use
- Integrated forklift tubes for easy machine positioning and increased machine rigidity
- Moving gantry with dual-side, brushless digital AC servo drives
- Positive air purge on beam delivery components
- MultiCam EZ Control and EZ Suite Software
- Standard Ethernet interface with DNC file system and unlimited file size transfer capabilities
- Vector Cutting
- Raster Engraving
- Control Panels
Each MultiCam 2000 Series Laser can be modified with the following options:
- Table design – slat or metal cutting
- Laser source – from 100 up to 1000 watts sealed tube technolgy
- Cutting head – capacitive or non-capacitive
- Additional safety controls – light stack, light curtain, laser safety eye wear
MultiCam EZ Control® is one of the most powerful yet easy-to-use motion-control systems available on machine tools today. No wonder MultiCam named its motion system EZ Control!
- Hand-held operator interface with graphic icons
- 12-MB memory with unlimited file-size transfer capabilities
- Multiple home positions
- Automatic Z surfacing
- Electronic depth safety system
- Proximity restart
- Tool compensation
- Cut speed override
- Spindle RPM override